As you probably know by know, the official Georgia agency that regulates drivers goes by the name DDS, standing for Georgia Department of Driver Services. As an official government source it is the “goto” place to “goto” for information on how to get a drivers license in Georgia, including some Georgia drivers license practice tests, tips, tools, laws, and regulations concerning the “rules of the road” in Georgia.
In this quick post, we want to point to some of the official sources of information on Georgia Drivers Ed.
- Georgia Driver’s License Practice Test. When you’re ready (or nearly ready), you can practice taking your Georgia permits test online.
- Georgia Driver Training Program. Here are official resources on everything from A-Z on getting a drivers license in the state of Georgia.
- Georgia Department of Transportation. More general information on Georgia roads and travel information.
- Joshua’s Law Compliance. A nifty PDF that explains the process of taking Drivers ed courses (including online) that will satisfy this important law.
- Governor’s Office of Highway Safety. The official safety site.
Now, everything is “going social” including in the Georgia government, and many of these entities have social media presences. Great for young people! Here are some of those links –