Information Collection and Use
- GA Driver Safety.org collects personal information when you register. We ask for your legal name, birth date, mailing address, phone number and email address.
- GA Driver Safety.org keeps records of the date and time you complete each section of the course. We also keep records of your test scores and course completion date.
- GA Driver Safety.org accepts credit card payments (via PayPal), personal checks and money orders.
- GA Driver Safety.org uses information for the following general purposes: to customize your driver’s education certificate of completion, to fulfill your requests for online driver’s education course, contact you, confirm with Georgia Department of Driver Services (DDS) that you have completed the online course.
Minors – Under 18 Years Old
- Minors are required to have their parent or guardian’s permission prior to registering.
- GA Driver Safety.org will not solicit any non-driving related offers to customers.
- GA Driver Safety.org understands that your privacy is important. GA Driver Safety.org does not sell or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies, except to provide information to DDS and the courts, upon request. For example, DDS may contact us to verify that you have successfully completed this course.
Your Ability to Edit Your Account Information:
- You can edit your personal information including your legal name or mailing address, email address or password at any time.
- We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to GA Driver Safety.org services, such as announcements, informative bulletins relating to driving, insurance or new GA laws, course evaluation, or other driving related messages.
- GA Driver Safety.org may update this policy.
Questions and Suggestions:
- If you have any questions or suggestions, please email us at email@example.com or contact us at :
National Driving and Traffic School
2090 Dunwoody Club Drive, Ste 106-150
Atlanta, GA 30350
- You can also contact us at 510-848-5508
Effective Date: November 12, 2015